Share:
Notifications
Clear all

KALIMBERA's GIVEAWAY

Page 1 / 2
floransmusica
(@floransmusica)
Active Kalimbist

Hello everybody! I wrote this post again, because I can't edited the last one.

giveaway insta

I'm Flor Ansaldo, an Indie songwriter and composer, (also an ukulele and piano performer and teacher :D) from Argentina. Lately I've hit 10k of followers on my Insagram, and teamed up with Kalimbera to giveaway a Giftcode to exchange for a beautiful 17 notes's Kalimba.

The rules to participate are simple:

1. Follow me floransmusica and Kalimbera kalimbera on Instagram.

2. Subscribe to my Youtube channel (click the link to go there).

3. Comment this post telling why you would love to own a Kalimbera's Kalimba.

And that's all! The Giveaway will be closed on April 2/2021, and the winner will be chosen randomly with an app (I'll film the process and post it in my Instagram stories in the next days).

Also, if you want to know the Kalimba's specs and listen to its sound, this is the link to the UNBOXING & REVIEW video.

Have a wonderful week, and I can't wait to see your posts! 😀

Florans

This topic was modified 2 years ago by floransmusica
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2021 10:11 pm
Alyza Angela, Natalia, Ribelle Rahme and 2 people liked
Khyla Andrea
(@khyla)
Eminent Kalimbist
Posted by: @floransmusica

Hello everybody! I wrote this post again, because I can't edited the last one.

giveaway insta

I'm Flor Ansaldo, an Indie songwriter and composer, (also an ukulele and piano performer and teacher :D) from Argentina. Lately I've hit 10k of followers on my Insagram, and teamed up with Kalimbera to giveaway a Giftcode to exchange for a beautiful 17 notes's Kalimba.

The rules to participate are simple:

1. Follow me floransmusica and Kalimbera kalimbera on Instagram.

2. Subscribe to my Youtube channel (click the link to go there).

3. Comment this post telling why you would love to own a Kalimbera's Kalimba.

And that's all! The Giveaway will be closed on April 2/2021, and the winner will be chosen randomly with an app (I'll film the process and post it in my Instagram stories in the next days).

Also, if you want to know the Kalimba's specs and listen to its sound, this is the link to the UNBOXING & REVIEW video.

Have a wonderful week, and I can't wait to see your posts! 😀

Florans

Get yourself a Kalimbera by joining this giveaway. Can't wait to see more and more kalimbists use Kalimbera 😍

youtube: Khyla Andrea
instagram: khyla.kalimba
facebook: https://facebook.com/KhylaAndreaYT
ko-fi.com/KhylaAndrea

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2021 3:18 pm
Gipsy
(@gipsy)
New Kalimbist

Hi Flor!

All done 😀 . I'd like to win because I 'm curious to learn how to play the Kalimba!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2021 8:07 pm
Ribelle Rahme
(@ribelle-rahme)
New Kalimbist

Hello! 

I'd like to win because kalimbera has the most beautiful sound I've ever heard and I'd love to learn how to play it! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/03/2021 6:19 am
Natalia
(@natalia)
Active Kalimbist
Hi!
I would love to win to expand my kalimba family!
I've never had the opportunity to have a wooden kalimba in my hand before, and these from Kalimbera.... Gee, they are amazing 💕! I've heard and read so many good reviews about them that the possibility of owning this miracle would be an honor for me 😀

I love playing kalimba and I do it in every free moment, which makes household members sometimes have enough of these sounds hahah
For the words "Could you put down ✨ THAT ✨ kalimba already?" I could grab another one with a triumphant smile 😎
ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/03/2021 8:02 am
joyliz808
(@joyliz808)
New Kalimbist

@khyla

I'm excited because I love the sound and would love to learn how to play

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2021 6:15 am
Renayy
(@renayy)
New Kalimbist

Hi Flor,

I just got my first kalimba recently and I am very much in love with it! I am actually planning to get other kalimbas to add to my collection and I've heard of many great reviews about kalimbera that's why I visited this form

best regard from the philippines! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2021 6:33 am
Erich Faith
(@erichfaith_cucio)
New Kalimbist
Hi!
It is my dream to hold a kalimba from Kalimbera.
've heard and read so many good reviews about them that the possibility of owning this miracle would be an honor for me.
I love playing kalimba and I do it in every free moment.
And I would love to have it because today is my Birthday aand I wanted to get a kalimba especially from Kalimbera
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2021 4:44 am
Saskia
(@saskia)
Eminent Kalimbist

ich würde die Kalimba gern gewinnen, da mein Sohn gern eine eigene Kalimba hätte. Danke für die Chace

Liebe Grüße von Saskia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2021 12:29 pm
Alyza Angela
(@alyshagab)
New Kalimbist

I love to own Kalimbera's Kalimba because its so cool. Also during this pandemic and this lockdown stuff, I feel kinda sad at my grandma's place. With all the circumstances that we face, I just want to have some peace using music and hopefully I can share that kind peace too that music brings.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2021 6:02 pm
floransmusica
(@floransmusica)
Active Kalimbist

Please, don't forget to write your Insta name here so I can tag you there!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2021 3:22 pm
Nataliya liked
Natalia
(@natalia)
Active Kalimbist
Posted by: @natalia
Hi!
I've never had the opportunity to have a wooden kalimba in my hand before, and these from Kalimbera.... Gee, they are amazing 💕! I've heard and read so many good reviews about them that the possibility of owning this miracle would be an honor for me 😀

I love playing kalimba and I do it in every free moment, which makes household members sometimes have enough of these sounds hahah
For the words "Could you put down ✨ THAT ✨ kalimba already?" I could grab another one with a triumphant smile 😎
❤

My instagram name is: odkrecona

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2021 6:43 am
Nataliya liked
Renayy
(@renayy)
New Kalimbist
Posted by: @renayy

Hi Flor,

I just got my first kalimba recently and I am very much in love with it! I am actually planning to get other kalimbas to add to my collection and I've heard of many great reviews about kalimbera that's why I visited this form

best regard from the philippines! 

Btw, my instagram is @beatricceee ❣️

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2021 2:03 pm
Nataliya liked
Renayy
(@renayy)
New Kalimbist

@floransmusica hi! Btw my instagram is @beatricceee not sure why my post yesterday is not posting

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 2:04 pm
Nataliya liked
floransmusica
(@floransmusica)
Active Kalimbist

GIVEAWAY CLOSED! I'll announce the winner on my Instagram stories, this following week (stay tuned there! :D)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2021 2:59 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: